By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on Aeonstudio.co’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aeonstudio.co’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aeonstudio.co at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Aeonstudio.co’s website are provided “as is”. Aeonstudio.co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aeonstudio.co does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aeonstudio.co or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aeonstudio.co’s Internet site, even if Aeonstudio.co or an Aeonstudio.co authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aeonstudio.co’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aeonstudio.co does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Aeonstudio.co may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Aeonstudio.co does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aeonstudio.co has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aeonstudio.co of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aeonstudio.co’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to “Use of a Web Site”.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Before or at the time of collecting client’s information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of client’s information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the client concerned.
- The Client should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect confidential information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of Client’s information is protected and maintained.